(Cassava is the English word for Yucca)
- 2 cups grated cassava (yucca)
- 1 cup grated coconut, fresh or dried, unsweetened
- 1 cup granulated sugar (substitute coconut sugar or approx. 2/3 cup honey, or other sugar substitue)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter, melted (substitute coconut oil or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (substitute coconut milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish in a 350 degree F over until brown and firm to the touch.
- Let it cool then cut into small squares and serve.